Netia & Missy are excited to be starting raw food workshops in June, there are limited spots available, if you are interested in coming along to our Dairy Free Basics workshop please send us an email so you can book in and don’t miss out (these recipes are for this course only and will not be repeated)
Send us a line ~ email@example.com
In this three hour course Missy and Netia will cover the nutritional benefits of eating raw, organic and seasonal as well as the benefits of probiotic rich foods and enzymes. We will be covering three different dairy free recipes, a basic nut milk, a cultured raw nut cheese and a dreamy raw cheesecake.
– introduction on the benefits of raw food
– information on soaking times for different nuts, how to activate nuts etc.
– information on the equipment required for raw food
– each student will make their own mini cultured nut cheese and cheesecake to take home
– a beautiful take home recipe booklet, filled with coloured photos of the food made in the course + three bonus raw food recipes not covered in the course
– raw food demonstrations and plenty of samples
Missy and Netia will be your class facilitators.
Missy moved from Melbourne to Cairns less than a year ago where she was involved in multiple endevours from running a vegan festival with her husband “We Love Life”, to running a vegan catering company, facilitating multiple raw food workshops and demonstrations, supplying cafes with raw cakes and running a pop up vegan café.
Netia also moved from Melbourne to Cairns a year ago, she has been eating a raw food diet since 2012 and hopes to share some of the knowlege and experimentation she has culminated over the years from working in raw food cafes to health food shops.